More often than not, employees and their employers have many of the
same concerns when it comes to an injury or accident at work – high
medical costs, prolonged disability, long waits in the doctors’ offices
and lack of communication regarding the injured worker. At NebOrtho our
processes, efficiency and expert orthopaedic care enables us to respond
efficiently and effectively to any workers’ compensation case.
First and foremost, the NebOrtho team ensures that the injured employee
receives an accurate assessment and evaluation coupled with immediate,
early intervention and the best possible medical care. Time away from
work can be costly to the employee and the employer, so our goal is a
return to work as soon as is medically possible, in a full, modified or
As the result of NebOrtho’s extensive workers’ compensation experience,
we understand that communication is vital. From the initial referral, to
physicians reports and throughout treatment, a complete report of
findings, as well as ongoing status reports are provided to the employer
and insurance carrier upon request. Throughout the process, NebOrtho is
able to balance the care of the employee with the concerns of the
employer with such advantages as:
- Board Certified Sub-Specialized Orthopedic Physicians
- Coordinated case management with each physician's medical team
- Easy access at 4 clinics throughout the metro area.
- Conservative approach to care, with comprehensive capabilities
- A balanced approach with appropriate care for the injured employee while quickly & safely returning them back to work.
- Comprehensive care
- Timely and concise written reports which meet all legal requirements.
- One of the Omaha Metro areas leaders for treatment of work comp cases.
- Our physicians are trained and experienced in treating all types of work comp injuries.
We understand the best outcome for work injuries depends on receiving
treatment as soon as possible. This reduces both medical cost and time
lost from work. If you are injured, don't delay and make an appointment
right away by calling one of our office locations
. Be sure to let us know this is a worker's compensation injury.